Preparing to Sell
Prepare, Prepare, Prepare
Here’s a list of what we will need from you. Prepare this package with care, so that we can sell your business with care.
As your Professional Broker, I have the experience and training to aid you in determining the market value of your company in order to set a selling price. To determine an opinion of value, I will need the following documents. From these documents and from questions that I will ask, we will be able to arrive at an opinion of the market value of your company.
- 3 Years of Year-End Profit & Statements
- 3 Years of Year-End Balance Sheets
- Interim (Year-to-date) Profit & Loss Statement (and Balance Sheet if available)
- 3 Years of Tax Returns
- List of all Assets with estimated current market value
- Value of Inventory (inventory for resale)
- Recast of Owner’s Discretionary Cash Flow (total financial return to owner from ALL sources)
- Copy of Building Lease
- Market Value of Real Estate if included in offering
Take a look through our Sellers’ Information pages, then take a look at our Database of currently open Listings. Other things that might help you to gain a further perspective:
I have been selling businesses in the Great Los Angeles & Orange County areas for 16 years! Let me help you to do the same.
Call me personally.